ICB is committed to the education and support of all its new members.
Our education officers are highly experienced behaviourists. Their role is to support you with client consultations, report writing and offer the opportunity to gain experience of behavioural consultations by shadowing one of our education officers or another full member.
Our twoeducation officers are Brigitte Barton and Rachel Peake.
Friendly Face scheme
All our new affiliate members are offered the opportunity to join our Friendly Face scheme. Your Friendly Face will keep in regular contact with you, and will be your first point of contact for general questions and queries.
Our Facebook forum offers a supportive learning environment to continue your education. We actively encourage new members to post questions about canine behaviour and draw on the knowledge of our more experienced members.
With our interactive Facebook discussion forum, Friendly Face Scheme and experienced education officers to support you, International Canine Behaviourists can help get your career off to a flying start!
- Private members-only Facebook forum
- Discounted products and services
- Monthly educational webinars
- Free use of Citrix Go To Meeting for business meetings
- Membership certificate
- Promotional material and use of ICB logo on website
- Support with developing skills to become canine behaviourists
- Opportunity to develop skills and knowledge within a professional organisation
- Be part of a growing international organisation