NOTE THESE DETAILS ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY ABOUT THE WEBINAR TO HELP YOU DECIDE IF YOU WISH TO PURCHASE THE RECORDING. THE WEBINAR HAS ALREADY TAKEN PLACE.
- why children make up the largest number of dog bite victims – and what role parents play
- which dogs pose the highest risk to kids
- four key lessons children need to know to stay safe around dogs
- why PROFESSIONALS are the perfect people to teach children about dog safety in schools
- how to create your own SUPER successful school presentation
- our “secret formula” to making sure that the kids REALLY act on your lesson long after your presentation is over.
Since 77% of bites come from a dog kids may know and love, how do you protect them? By teaching them. And by keeping kids safe, you’re keeping dogs safe too.
We are two dog–trainer moms with four kids and five dogs between us — and we’re here to help! Since we know kids hate being nagged, we’ve created some hip music videos to do the hard work for you. They’ll teach kids exactly what they need to know – and they’re so much fun they won’t even know they’re learning!