- Treats (in a suitable container with a lid).
Dried treats alone are not suitable. Preferred foods include sandwich ham or chicken chopped into 1 cm squares (smaller if necessary, depending upon the size of your dog) or tins of chopped ham, and a variety of foods is good.
You will get through a large number of treats during the workshop as all the training is reward based, therefore the smaller and less filling the better. Please choose bland foods that are not likely to upset your dog’s stomach, however richer foods such as cheese can be used in moderation.
- Please bring poo bags and clean up after your dog.
- Please bring a bed or crate for your dog to rest in when he/she is not working. Alternatively you may leave him/her in your car if you have a space in the Baindream Dog Training Centre car park and your dog does not bark in the car. If you feel your dog may not be comfortable in a workshop environment or if you are simply not sure, please contact email@example.com for advice.
- Please bring a toy and stuffed Kong.
- Please bring a water bowl and water.